UAW Local 1853 Union Hall located at 125 Stephen P. Yokich Parkway in Spring Hill, Tennessee features a banquet facility and meeting rooms.
Call 931-486-0125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check for availability and/or to secure your date.
The 14,000 sq. ft. Ron E. Boles banquet facility and meeting room are available for rental throughout the year. The banquet facility contains a dance floor, stage, full commercial kitchen and adjoining bar. The facility can be used for a wide variety of events such as weddings, receptions, reunions and other large gatherings. The smaller meeting room may be used for birthday parties, seminars and other training events.
To book an event at the Union Hall please call 931-486-0125 or email your request to email@example.com and someone will get back with you. Dates may book many months in advance so please call ahead for availability. Events may only be reserved one (1) year in advance in most cases. The UAW Hall is a smoke free building.
The Banquet Hall will seat approximately 250 to 300 comfortably with the dance floor open and about 325 without the dance floor. The meeting room will seat 40 people. Seating capacities in the Banquet Hall are configured with tables included.
A deposit and down payment is required to book a date.
Refreshments: Soda and Beer are available, please inquire for pricing and availability. Alcoholic beverages require an additional security officer.
Rental Information Contract Summary
- All events require a liability insurance rider and one security guard.
- Confirmation of booking and a signed agreement is required at least sixty (60) days prior to a planned event.
- Deposit and Down Payment must be paid when signing rental agreement.
- Payment in full must be received 30 days prior to event.
- Cancellations made thirty (30) days or more prior to a rental, will be entitled to a down payment and deposit full refund.
- Cancellations made between fourteen (14) and twenty nine (29) days prior to a rental, will be entitled to a down payment refund of fifty (50) percent and forfeit deposit.
- Cancellations occurring less than fourteen (14) days prior to a rental shall result in a forfeiture of the down payment and deposit.
- The “UAW HALL LICENSE APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT” is the binding agreement and all information provided here is for reference only.
For more information on available dates and pricing please call 931-486-0125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.